'Watercolour Landscapes' Bay Window Card

Hi and welcome back to my blog. Just popping in to share another gorgeous Bay Window Card. It's based on the card that I CASED (Copied and Selectively Edited) after watching a fantastic tutorial on You Tube by Karen McKibbin for Paper Rose Studio. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vd-K9BDwbYk&t=17s

This time I selected a scene from the gorgeous pack of Watercolour Landscapes 1.1 and die-cut the Wonky Picket Fence from Textures 1.0 paper. The fence was extended to make the closure for the card and I added some extra 1/2" strips of woodgrain for the side tabs.

Here's the measurements for easy reference - Card Base - Two pieces of cardstock (H)5" x (W)7". Score along the width of one of the pieces at the 1/2", 2-1/2", 4-1/2" & 6-1/2" marks.


Thanks for stopping by,

Comments

POPULAR POSTS

'Fairytale Christmas' Shaker Shadow Box Card for Funky Folds Blog Hop

Poppy Garden Gatefold Double Box Card for October Funky Folds Blog Hop

Merry & Bright Bendy Fold Cards for Paper Rose Studio

CONTACT FORM

Name

Email *

Message *