Poppy Garden Pop-Up Gatefold Card

Hi and welcome to my blog. Today I'm sharing the third card (out of 4) that I made for a Fun Folds Class way back in July. 


The card fold is called a Pop-Up Gatefold and this size is great for showing off those 6x6 papers you have in your stash.


I have written instructions for this project which is part of a Tutorial Bundle. Just use the contact form on my blog to request a copy.

Back

I chose some beautiful scenic papers from the Poppy Garden Collection for the background and the pop-up section is full of beautiful poppy embossed die-cuts behind the picket fence.


You can find a video tutorial for this type of card fold here -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZvR0nGCxB8&list=PLNMGY_H7Glc8EpaH2qJKRR7i3u9s8xPO4&index=1


It's the same fold that I used for my Stamptember Project - 

Featured Products

Shop for Products at Paper Rose Studio - https://paperrose.com.au?sca_ref=8078156.smN4aKWBPtM







Thanks for stopping by,

Comments

POPULAR POSTS

'Fairytale Christmas' Shaker Shadow Box Card for Funky Folds Blog Hop

Poppy Garden Gatefold Double Box Card for October Funky Folds Blog Hop

Merry & Bright Bendy Fold Cards for Paper Rose Studio

CONTACT FORM

Name

Email *

Message *